By buying this product you can collect up to 24 loyalty points. Your cart will total 24 points that can be converted into a voucher of 4,80 €.
The M-Tac Gen.II Elite Small backpack opens up like a suitcase for ease of packing.
On the sides there are mesh pockets with elastic cord ties, as well as side holders made of elastic straps, covered by flaps. They are designed to better hold the contents of the side pockets. The designers added MOLLE panels on the front surfaces, as well as strap cells on the bottom of the backpack for installing compression straps. The brand's designers made an insert in this generation to add stiffness to the back. It consists of a plastic base with two vertical aluminum rails and a horizontal carbon rod. This design, being light weight, allows to reinforce the backpack to be able to carry heavy equipment.
|- The backpack opens like a suitcase, which is convenient when packing
- inside on the flap there is a Velcro panel for additional module inserts,
- there is a compartment for a laptop up to 15.6 "
- at the top of the backpack
- an outer zipper pocket for small things
- removable chest strap
- removable side compression straps with buckles
- back and shoulder straps
- with padding and mesh
- on the back there is a unit for installing a belt clip
- Velcro platform for attaching patches and identifiers on the front of the backpack.
- the backpack is compatible with a medical backpack kit