M-Tac T-shirt 93/7

New product

By buying this product you can collect up to 2 loyalty points. Your cart will total 2 points that can be converted into a voucher of 0,40 €.


20,66 € tax incl.

Add to wishlist

More info

The M-Tac T-shirt is 93% cotton, the remaining 7% is elastane .

Thanks to this, the T-shirt can withstand a lot of washes and does not lose its shape. A T-shirt is a must-have for any man's wardrobe. The area of ​​ application of our T-shirts is huge - from everyday wear to use as uniforms for military units and security forces and for people who lead an active lifestyle and like hunting, fishing, sports, tourism. Thin, elastic, and high-quality knitwear successfully emphasizes the relief of the muscles and gives a complete feeling of comfort.
Material:93% Cotton 7% Elastane.