Warning: Last items in stock!
By buying this product you can collect up to 6 loyalty points. Your cart will total 6 points that can be converted into a voucher of 1,20 €.
|Compositions||3-layer Nylon Taslan|
ECWCS Generation I Waterproof Jacket
Extended Cold Weather Clothing System is a protective clothing system developed in the 1980s by the United States Army. The first generation ECWCS consisted of parka jacket and trousers plus 20 other individual clothing, hand wear, headwear and footwear items which are used in various combinations to meet the cold weather environmental requirements.
- waterproof: 10000mm
- breathability: 7500g/m2/24h
- oversized attached hood with drawstring
- 2-way front zipper closure with press buttoned flap
- two slanted hip pockets closed with press buttons
- two concealed chest pockets closed with Velcro
- sleeve pocket closed with Velcro
- adjustable waist and cuffs
- fully ventilated zippered armpits
Fabric: 3-layer nylon taslan
Weight: 0,95 kg
No customer reviews for the moment.