M-Tac Sniper T-shirt


New product

By buying this product you can collect up to 2 loyalty points. Your cart will total 2 points that can be converted into a voucher of 0,40 €.

26,77 € tax incl.

Add to wishlist

More info

M-Tac presents the Sniper T-shirt that is dedicated to snipers .

The image shows a sniper couple with the words "Death From Afar". The M-Tac T-shirt is made of 93% cotton with the remaining 7% of elastane . Due to this, the T-shirt can withstand more than a dozen laundries and doesn't lose its shape. A T-shirt is a must-have for any man's wardrobe. The application area of M-Tac T-shirts is wide, from everyday use to a military uniform or law enforcement agencies. T-shirts are most suitable for use with an active lifestyle: hunting, fishing, sport, tourism. Thin elastic and quality knitwear successfully emphasizes the relief of the muscles)) gives a complete feeling of comfort.

Material:93% cotton 7% elastane.